Choose From Three Fine Art Paper Types
Whether you're a professional fine art photographer or a savvy consumer, you want to showcase a photograph as a priceless work of art. Choose one of our fine art papers from Hahnemühle for exquisite textures and true-to-life colors, all at a reasonable price.
We use only the highest quality archival inks and a high-resolution inkjet printer for professional, lab-quality fine art photo printing.
- Low Texture: The world's first digital Fine Art Inkjet paper is made with 90% bamboo and 10% cotton with a smooth finish. Use for warm-toned color and monochrome prints for the highest archival standards.
- Medium Texture: This traditional watercolor paper adds an artistic touch to any photo. The textured surface is perfect for virtually any image, including digital art and black & white or color photography.
- Heavy Texture: This paper is made with 100% cotton offers a ridged surface that will add noticeable texture to your photos. Use this paper for any photographic and fine art reproduction.
Display Your Work Anywhere
Photo mounting helps preserve your premium quality prints with improved stability and offers more display possibilities. Mount your Fine Art Photography Prints on any of our three options to create awe-inspiring wall décor or display your masterpiece on a desk or shelf:
- Single-Weight Mat Boards: At one-sixteenth of an inch, this option gives your images a little something extra.
- Foam Core Boards: Our Foam White and Foam Black core boards offer more support at three-sixteenths of an inch.
- Styrene Mounting Boards: For the thickest mounting, choose styrene mounting boards at one-eighth of an inch.
Each mounting option gives your prints dimension and steadiness. You can trust Printique to provide the highest quality mat board, core board and mounting board services for your artwork.