THE PRINTIQUE PROMISE
We stand by everything we produce. Your satisfaction is important to us. Learn more
WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and personalize your experience. For example, the following sections of the website may be customized:
1. Home Page
2. Header Promotional Banner
3. My Account
4. My Galleries
1. When you create an account, we will collect registration information such as your name, address, payment method, and occupation.
2. We store your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address to enable easy ordering on future orders.
4. The nature of our service requires us to store the photos that you use on your personalized products. We will present previews of your customized products using your personal images, email order confirmations with your personal images, and present advertisements to you using your personal images. Your images will not be shared with other site users unless you enable sharing on one of your galleries or albums. By sharing these assets, you agree to allow us to make those specific images available for viewing by the general public.
We may store your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. An IP address may indicate the location of your computer.
We collect your personal information primarily in order to serve you with personalized products that you order from our website. However, we also use your information to present you with customized offers. Our primary way to customize offers is by occupation, specifically whether you are a professional photographer or hobbyist. We will send customized offers to you via:
1. Website customization
2. Email advertising
Email advertising may include newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE?
Information about our customers is not shared with advertisers. However, some information is shared with 3rd parties that support our website. Examples of such use include:
1. TrustPilot Review Service – We will share your email address, order number, order date, and category of product purchased with review services in order to invite you to review us on their own sites.
2. Your personal information will be stored in the database of the 3rd party software systems that we use for email service.
3. Printique uses 3rd party fulfillment partners for some specialty products, including framed and canvas wall decor. Those 3rd party fulfillment patterns will receive your personal photo to be used in printing of those specific products as well as your shipping address.
If you use one of our referral programs to refer us to your friends and family, we will use their email addresses to send your invitation.
Upon your request, we will remove you from our mailing list. You can request removal by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the footer of any email that you receive from us or by visiting our contact us page at https://www.printique.com/company/customer-support-page/.
HOW SECURE IS THE SITE?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We also use a McAfee Secure technology to scan our site for potential vulnerabilities.
This policy was updated on September 18, 2019.
“High-quality wedding albums.”
“Site, shipping packaging, and quality are among the best.”
“Choose the best photo printing services.”
“Beautiful, hard-bound books.”