Summer weddings are the best! From gorgeous beach venues for the vows to dancing under the stars, summer weddings are magical. Before the guests arrive, there is a lot of hard work to put into such a milestone.So, we thought we’d help you out. We love the power of the print and found the internet is a goldmine for free artwork. It’s easier now more than ever to infuse your wedding with clever art. We went through the entire internet (ok maybe not all of it) to find some of the prettiest printables. The only thing you have to do is download the free image and pick your paper. Here are 10 free wedding printables.
(Click on the pictures or websites for the printable)
1. Thumbprint Wedding Guest Book – Wedding Chicks
2. Guest Book Sign In – Connie and Joan
3. Wedding Program Paddle Fans – Sweet Violet Bride
4. Pretty Table Numbers- Evermine.com
5. Floral Watercolor Vow Cards- Designed by Susan Brand for Swooned Magazine
6. Gorgeous Paper Flowers for a Backdrop – LiaGriffith.com
7. Wedding Welcome Sign – Creative Union Design.com
8. Wedding Directions – Evermine.com
9. Just Married Banner – Paper Trail Design.com
Please note that all of these graphics are intended for personal use only. Also, some of these items are in pdf form. In order to print from Printique, images must be in jpeg or tiff. The PDF’s can easily be saved as jpeg or tiff in many photo editing software programs. You can print these on many mediums including metal, canvas, and wood! Looking for even more printables? Check out our ultimate roundup of 50 Free and Amazing printables by clicking HERE.